Vintage Moroccan Kilim Pouf Version 8
This one of a kind Moroccan Vintage Pouf. Straight out of Morocco this is handmade by Berber women using vintage Kilims. Each pouf is unique and each one has a story to tell.
It is a must have accessory to any room from bedroom, nurseries to outdoor spaces. Very versatile and iconic piece to decorate your home. Great to lounge on to watch the TV or even use it as a dog bed.
Please note that the poufs have been steam cleaned and in good condition but the fabric is vintage and can have pilling, fading and wear in areas. This is part of the charm of this style floor cushion.
This floor cushion is machine sewn with a zip underneath for filling. If you are using this in a nursery or play space for children it is recommended to fill the cushion with either old clothes, fabric, towels or pillows. Use two 65 x 65 inserts which can be purchased at Kmart or Pillow Talk. Alternately if your child is old enough ‘Polyfil’ or ‘Beans’ can be used for fill.
- As these are made from sheep’s wool and are not colour fast, we do not recommend washing.
- Dry Clean only
- Spot cleaning with warm water and a touch of wool wash is possible.
- It is not recommended to rub the area when cleaning; dab and ensure any excess water is removed.
- If you have an upholstery attachment on your vacuum it can be cleaned this way (keeping the insert in when vacuuming is easier). Do not use a standard vacuum attachment (eg floors/ carpet) if will pull at the fibres.
- If you wish to remove any odours it is recommended to use ‘Baking Soda’ on the area. Simply sprinkle allow 24 hrs to sit and shake and vacuum.
- Please refer to the images. Photos are taken in direct sunlight and may appear different in person.
- Blue, Red, Brown, Cream tones.
Single Item Size
- Sheep’s Wool