'Underwater' Mirror - Tufted Mirror Design
Inspired by the deep blue sea and the colours seen from underneath.
Fall in love with the art of tufting.
- Tufting is a type of textile weaving done by passing a cluster of threads through the material, so making depressions at regular intervals.
- Fixtures and mounting strips are supplied.
Please follow the installation instructions.
We are accepting custom orders, so if there is something here you that you wish to add or change or start a design from scratch please email us.
Custom orders are a 4-5 week turnaround and all custom orders are prepaid and cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded.
Please note: Yarn is not dyed based on your preference where possible we will match your preference based on the yarn that matches the closest.
All custom orders either require a sketch of your design or an image to be supplied.
The pricing listed is based on the size shown.
Handmade with love.
- As this is a handmade item there may be some irregularities in the pattern or looping. This is a part of the beauty and is not a fault.
- If you mark or stain the mirror - please treat as if it was carpet. Dab do not rub.
- Please clean the mirror only with hot water no chemicals or sprays as this may damage the yarns colour.
- Light and Dark Blue
Single Item Size
- Cotton Yarn